QRL Refresh Merchandise Design Contest Entries
8th January 2021
Table of Contents
Our current entries
In light of our recent QRL refresh, we have been holding a QRL Refresh Merchandise Design contest which has been exclusive to the community, but there’s been some great entries so far which the QRL core contributors have been enjoying too much to not share!
The selected winners will have their design placed on our teespring store (EU, and NA) with a link back to their store to earn passively. Of course, these links will remain here (and be updated with new entries) as the contest
If we have missed anyone, please get in touch by either messaging someone on the team in one of our communities or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter the QRL Refresh Merchandise Design Contest
Haven’t entered yet? Just finding out about this? There’s still time as of the release date of this blog! Contest ends days on January 15th, 2021.
- Login or sign up on teespring: https://teespring.com/signup
- After logging in, create a new listing: https://teespring.com/dashboard/campaigns
- When you’re done, show off your listing by posting to Discord, Twitter, or Reddit. You’re welcome to accept sales right away!
- Top designs will be selected by the QRL Core Contributors and awarded based on a ranking position:
- 1st 5000 QRL
- 2nd 2500 QRL
- 3rd 1000 QRL
- (Optional) If the winning design(s) are free from copyright infringement, we’ll put one of the winning designs from your listing in our QRL store with a link-back to your store page.
- Each teespring listing constitutes as one entry. There’s allowed to be multiple entries per person.
- Design assets can be found on https://theqrl.org/presskit
The QRL Community: It’s a Shor thing!
(Special thanks to our Discord community member Uricon for the inspiration for that one!)
Join us for a chat in one of our many communities on Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Facebook, or KakaoTalk.
Want to stay up to date? Follow us on Youtube, Twitter or our Telegram news channel.
Want to dig into our audited, MIT open-source, enterprise-grade codebase? Check out our github at: https://github.com/theQRL/QRL/
8th January 2021